Submit a Story

Submit details for a Gulf Atlantic Newsmakers story via eMail to: gfanewsmakers@usps.gov

eMail weather and road hazard information to: gfaemergency@usps.gov

Monday, August 6, 2012

A Satisfied Customer





A letter was received praising Savannah Training Technician, Faye Kameron, from a customer who appreciated her going the extra mile:
To Whom it may concern,
Ms. Faye Kameron was just unbelievable in helping me out of a jam. I sent by mistake two envelopes from Hilton Head SC on Jun 29 and yet they never arrived. Today out of clear blue sky the photocopy of envelopes arrived at my office (7701 York Ave).
Ms. Kameron listened to my story, heard my wife getting after me and “held my hand to get me through this issue.’’ She was helpful, understanding, and I wish all our government employees were like her. You are lucky to have her on the phone. Keep up the good work, and if you get tired of her send to me and my company.
After all of our discussion, they did finally arrive. But Thank You, Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. That's normal. Fae's objective is to get as many "thank you's"
    as she can, and she'll go the extra mile for anybody to get them.
    She also recently received a nice letter of appreciation from
    Savannah Plant Manager, Lisa Syse and the District Manager as well.

    ReplyDelete