Submit a Story

Submit details for a Gulf Atlantic Newsmakers story via eMail to: gfanewsmakers@usps.gov

eMail weather and road hazard information to: gfaemergency@usps.gov

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Warner Robins GA employee praised for service



The best way to judge the Postal Service's ability to make a difference is feedback from customers.

Here is a letter from a Warner-Robins GA customer to Postmaster Willie Finney describing outstanding service she received from Bulk Mail Technician Joseph Dinkins.

Mr. Finney,

We spoke earlier this afternoon regarding the great service I received from the Post Office yesterday.  I sealed my passport package without putting my checks inside. 

When I realized what I had done about 30 minutes later, I called the Post Office to check if my package was still in house.  The clerks kept me on the phone until they located my package and put it aside for me until I could return later that afternoon. 

The clerk that waited on me when I returned was Joe-the passport agent.  He double checked my package for accuracy and was able to save my envelope so I wouldn't have to pay for postage twice. 

The other clerks were also very helpful.  I'm sorry that I don't have their names too.  Their service saved me from a potential delay in receiving my passport.  I wanted to take this time to express to you how much I appreciate their above and beyond service.

 Respectfully,

Cindy H. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment