Submit a Story

Submit details for a Gulf Atlantic Newsmakers story via eMail to: gfanewsmakers@usps.gov

eMail weather and road hazard information to: gfaemergency@usps.gov

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Macon customer praises USPS letter carriers


Here is a letter from a Macon GA customer who truly appreciates her USPS letter carriers:

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to express my grateful feelings towards two individuals at the South Macon Station in Macon Georgia.

I have known Mr. Wiliam Rich since I have lived in my current home from around 2006.

Mr. Rich has always gone out of his way to take care of the needs of our neighborhood and treated his people on his route as if they were his own neighbors.

For a short period of time, I was concerned that my mailbox had been tampered with and Mr. Rich hand delivered the mail to my front door.

When Mr. Rich was ever out of town, he always informed me that that a new postman would be in his place.

When Mr. Rich was away, he didn't just leave a replacement, he sent Mr. Johnny Beaton, who was just as diligent in taking the same meticulous care on his mail route.

It was important for me to write about these two extraordinary men and their work ehtic, because it is so rare to find such honorable and ethical individuals to go the extra mile as they do.

I em extremely grateful for people like Mr. Rich and Mr. Beaton.

Warmly,

Mary Kay Groover Williams
Macon, GA





No comments:

Post a Comment