Submit a Story

Submit details for a Gulf Atlantic Newsmakers story via eMail to: gfanewsmakers@usps.gov

eMail weather and road hazard information to: gfaemergency@usps.gov

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Customer compliments service of Alachua Florida employees



I have been meaning to extend my compliments to the Alachua Branch Staff (32616) for their stellar customer service for a few weeks.  

I am originally from a big city where postal workers hardly acknowledge one's existence.  

It is such a pleasure doing business at my local branch because of the warm, welcoming service I receive each time I visit. 

I have already spoken with one staff member, and he suggested I visit the website to let someone else know. I know I'm not alone when I say I truly appreciate them.

Regards,

Chantelle Gomez, MS
Alachua, FL 32615

No comments:

Post a Comment